Remove the financial barriers that are impeding your education. Apply for the Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi International Impact Scholarships to help fund your studies in the United States.
This scholarship is open to international undergraduate students at Texas A&M University. For the academic year 2022/2023, the winners will receive a $1,000 award.
Texas A&M Institution-Corpus Christi is a public research university in Corpus Christi, Texas, that was founded in 1947. Through six colleges, it provides 33 undergraduate majors, 25 graduate programs, and six Ph.D. programs.
Why do you want to attend Texas A&M University? Texas A&M University is one of the major colleges in the United States, dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded education that will prepare them to be leaders in their fields and communities. TAMU provides a world-class education at a reasonable cost.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS
Eligibility of Texas A&M University International Impact Scholarships in USA
- Students from any country outside of the United States are able to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program at Texas A&M University in any discipline.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students.
- Undergraduate Students Starting in the Fall: A total high school GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale in the United States) is required.
How To Apply for Texas A&M University International Impact Scholarships in USA
- Students must apply through the university’s site. Applicants must apply for the opportunity in addition to the admission application.
- International applicants additionally need to provide the following documentation to Undergraduate Admissions:
a current visa copy (if applicable)
- Official transcripts of every undergraduate coursework are included in the International Transcript Evaluation Report.
- Admissions Standards: Applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Students must submit results from English language proficiency tests.
Texas A&M University will grant a $1,000 scholarship to offset the costs of pursuing an undergraduate degree.