Trier University international awards in Germany are open for application. With the aid of this International scholarship from the University of Trier, you may realize your academic potential. The scholarship is available for the school year 2021-2022. The bursary’s purpose is to assist students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s, master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree at the institution.
The University of Trier includes six faculties and about 470 professors. The university’s award-winning green campus offers breathtaking views of the city and its environs. Why do you want to study at Trier University? Trier University is regarded to be one of Germany’s most attractive campuses, with contemporary buildings and a distinct ambiance.
Application Deadline: 10th September 2021
Eligibility for Trier University international awards in Germany
- All Nationals except Germany are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programs in any subject that is offered by the university for this scholarship.
- The candidate must not be a German national.
- Are enrolled at Trier University in order to get a degree qualification and, based on their past grades, are expected to graduate in no more than two semesters.
How to Apply
- Students must enroll in the university’s degree curriculum in order to take advantage of the opportunity. They can then download and fill out an application form for this financing opportunity. Application_form
- You must submit all the following documents:
- Current certificate of admission at Trier University
- Evidence of completed modules/courses and exams
- If possible: Registration of the topic of your final dissertation or final examination(s)
- Provisional timetable for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps)
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay-slip of your partner)
- Reference from a professor
- Applicants must prove their English language proficiency through one of the following tests, which should have been taken within the last three years:
- TOEFL (TOEFL-code: 9208)
- internet-based: at least 80 points
- computer-based: at least 215 points
- paper-based: at least 550 points
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- IELTS with at least 6,0 points
- UNIcert III
- C1 certificate for CEF
Benefits of Trier University international awards in Germany
The following is how the University of Trier will cover your study costs:
- Bachelor’s students might receive up to 350 Euros each month.
- Students enrolled in Magister, Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programs may receive up to 400 Euros per month.