Do you lack the financial means to pursue a master’s degree in Canada? The International Talent Scholarships for the school year 2022-2023 have been announced by the UBC Sauder School of Business.
All overseas students who meet the highest academic standards can study for an MBA degree at UBC with the help of this application, which is worth up to $30,000.
The University of British Columbia’s Sauder School of Business is part of one of the country’s largest universities. UBC’s business school is ranked 91st in the country and 49th in the region.
Why did you decide to attend the UBC Sauder School of Business? UBC Sauder is ranked #16 in North America for business research excellence, making it one of the world’s top research institutes. It links local and global resources to help indigenous and international students gain access to higher education.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: MS
Deadline: 5th April 2022
Eligibility of UBC Sauder School of Business International Scholarships Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from any country in the world are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an MBA degree program at UBC Sauder.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must have a strong academic record.
How To Apply for UBC Sauder School of Business International Scholarships Canada
- To complete and submit the admission application, students must first create an account on the university portal. International MBA applications will be considered automatically.
- Students must present official transcripts, degree certificates, and translations as supporting documents.
- Applicants must have a three- or four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average from an approved school, or the recognized equivalent, and must submit GRE/GMAT results with a minimum score of 155/550 correspondingly.
- English Language Proficiency Exam Scores: Students must submit their English language proficiency test scores.
The selected MBA students will receive a stipend of $10,00-$30,000 towards their program fees from UBC Sauder.