We are delighted to tell you that the UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship and UKM Zakat Scholarship applications will be open soon. Freshmen attending Semester 1 Session 2021/2022 are eligible for these awards.
The UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship is available to exceptional national and international students who will study full-time at UKM for a Doctor of Philosophy (research mode).
The UKM Zakat Scholarship is available to aspiring Muslim students who are devout Muslims and want to study full-time at UKM at the Masters and Doctor of Philosophy levels (research mode or mixed mode).
Applying Tenure: July 1 to July 14, 2021
- Social Science
- Health Science
- Information Science & Technology
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
- Economics & Management
- Environment & Development
- Malay World & Civilization
- International Studies
- Microengineering & Nanoelectronics
- Molecular Biology
- Ethnic Studies
- Fuel Cell institute
- System Biology
- Visual Informatics
Required Documents Of UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship
- Passport photos
- Copy of ID card or Passport;
- Copy of verified Bachelor or Master Academic transcript ;
- The abstract of articles which are published ;
- Copy of offer letter for admission to UKM;
- Research proposals
- Briefly Describe “Why UKM select you for this scholarship”
Apply Online at http://www.ukm.my/join
Benefits Of UKM Vice-Chancellor Scholarship
- Tuition fee Coverage
- RM3200.00/Month for Ph.D. & RM2200.00/Month for Master scholars.
- Monthly accommodation allowance of RM300.00
- Round trip air tickets
- Visa Cost coverage for overseas students.
For More Information Click Here