Start Your Career with the UNICEF Internship 2023. The Applications are open for the UNICEF 2023 Internship program. All those who missed UNICEF 2022 Internship can apply for the UNICEF 2023 Internship program. The Internship is open to all Undergraduates, Masters and PhD Degree Students. Join a Team of Worlds largest organisation. UNICEF works under United Nations. IELTS is not required for the UNICEF Internship.
Start your career with UNICEF. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries. It is one of the highest-paid internships which will cover all the expenses including air tickets and a monthly stipend. Any Student above 18 can apply for the Internship at UNICEF. If you are enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD program or have Graduated within the Past Two Years, then you are eligible for the UNICEF Internship program.
No Application Fee Charged by the UNICEF, No IELTS, No Work Experience. Further details about the UNICEF Internship 2023 are available below.
Details About UNICEF Internship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open
- Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
- All eligible candidates can submit their applications through our website.
- UNICEF offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work.
The UNICEF will grant the Funds to all the Interns:
- Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution Towards Living Expenses, Paid by UNICEF or a Partner Institution.
- A One-Time Lump Sum, as a contribution towards Travel and Visa Costs.
The eligibility criteria are the same and are:
- For Internship at UNICEF: Applicants must be International Undergraduate and Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Programme or have Graduated within the Past Two Years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
The Deadline is Different for Each UNICEF Internship Program. All Internship Opportunities are open Now. Select Your Preferred Internship Program.
How to Apply for the Internship
The Step by Step process to apply for the UNICEF Internship program is given below.
- All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through our Website.
- Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume, and a Cover Letter. The Procedure is given below.
- Go to the UNICEF Internship Page (Here).
- Select the Contact Type “Internship” (Here).
- Select Position Level “Internship: (Here).
Note: For More Opportunities, Please share your kind reviews in comments