The Unisalento4Talents Scholarships at University of Salento, Italy is being offered for the academic year 2021-2022 to attract aspiring and outstanding students in Italy. Tuition, housing, and other miscellaneous expenditures for students pursuing a full-time two-year master’s degree at UNISALENTO in one of the approved areas will be covered by the program. To be eligible for the program, candidates must be citizens of either an EU or non-EU nation.
The University of Salento is an institution in Lecce that is ranked as Italy’s fifth best university. In recent years, the institution has grown, solidifying and cementing its position as a cornerstone of the local cultural and social system. It aspires to cover a wide range of topics.
Why should you attend Salento University? The University of Salento offers students academic tracks to a variety of professions as well as post-graduate and specialized courses that are tailored to fit the needs of the business. The university is a free-thinking environment where the world of young is given special attention.
Last Date To Apply: 15th June 2021
Brief Description about Unisalento4Talents Scholarships at University of Salento, Italy
- University or Organization: University of Salento
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Scholarship: Tuition fee
- Number of Scholarships: 25
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The Scholarship can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: EU and non-EU county applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course : Applicants are eligible to apply for a Master’s degree program in Coastal and Marine Biology and Ecology, Communication Engineering and Electronic Technologies, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering, Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology, and Aerospace Engineering.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time master’s students at UNISALENTO.
How to Apply for Unisalento4Talents Scholarships at University of Salento, Italy
- The admission and funding form is one. Therefore the applicants must fill the call for applications for funding form for international students to apply.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificates of all examinations passed
- Motivational letter (maximum 1000 words)
- Letter of reference from a member of academic staff who supervised the applicant during his/her Bachelor’s degree
- Curriculum vitae in this
- Valid passport
- The applicants must have a final average of all exams passed or a final grade for the Bachelor’s degree from 18 to 30 to be accepted in a master’s program at UNISALENTO.
- The applicants can provide any universally accepted English test scores like IELTS or TOEFL as proof of English language proficiency.
- Knowledge of or fluency in Italian is a plus.
The University of Salento will award the students with tuition fees for the applied full-time two-year Master’s degree programme and free single room accommodation, a free Italian language course at the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo, and assistance in foreign administration and procedures.