University College Dublin Scholarships 2023-24, Ireland. The MBA GMAT Scholarships will be awarded to academically exceptional students who will be ambassadors for the UCD Smurfit MBA and the School during their studies and after graduation. These merit based scholarships cover up to the full tuition fees for either the Full-Time or Modular Executive MBA. GMAT score 720 or above required.
|Open Date||1st October 2022|
|Close Date||30th April 2023|
|GMAT / EA Deadline||31st May 2023|
|Value||Up to 100% tuition fees|
Open to all successful MBA applicants scoring 720 or above on the GMAT.
HOW TO APPLY for University College Dublin Scholarships 2023-24, Ireland
There is no separate application process for these scholarships. All successful applicants for the MBA are automatically considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Scholarships may be awarded prior to the closing date to exceptional candidates. Early application is recommended. University College Dublin Scholarships 2023-24, Ireland
NB As scholarships are limited and there is significant competition, applicants residing in Ireland may be required to attend an assessment centre as part of the scholarship review process. University College Dublin Scholarships 2023-24, Ireland
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The GMAT MBA Scholarship is funded by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and will be awarded to candidates on merit basis.
- The scholarship is open to all successful applicants for the Full-Time or Modular Executive MBA, achieving the relevant minimum GMAT / EA score or above (Please refer to our admissions page for details on minimum score requirements).
- Only complete applications received before the scholarship deadline will be considered.
- The successful candidate will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their MBA application.
- Once scholarship awards are issued, students must accept this offer within two weeks of the notification being distributed by the committee. It is the student’s responsibility to formally accept the scholarship offer, a non-response will be considered as declining the offer. University College Dublin Scholarships 2023-24, Ireland
- Decisions will be made by the Scholarship Committee and candidates will be notified within two weeks of the committee decision. All decisions are final.
- Students awarded a scholarship must commit to attending UCD Smurfit Open Events where required. Students may also be required to participate in promotion of the School and Scholarships (interviews/testimonials, MBA blog, or other forms of promotional activity as required). Scholars are expected to assist occasionally as ambassadors for the School. University College Dublin Scholarships 2023-24, Ireland
- The issued scholarship will be deducted from the student’s University fee account.
- Continuous full time enrolment and attendance is required to retain a scholarship award.
- A student who withdraws, cancels or becomes inactive, enrols less than full-time, is suspended, or dismissed from the University will lose his/her scholarship eligibility. A student who takes such a status due to medical reasons may appeal in writing to Scholarship Committee to have his/her scholarship reinstated. The appeal must be submitted with supporting documentation, such as a letter from a doctor. In such a case, for there to be a possibility for reinstatement, a student’s leave from the University cannot exceed two consecutive semesters. University College Dublin Scholarships 2023-24, Ireland
- A student who declines an initial offer of admission and accompanying scholarship offer will not retain his/her scholarship offer if he/she reapplies at a later date.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to a future date.
- This scholarship is not eligible to be combined with any other tuition scholarship.
- Scholarships are non-transferable and will only apply to the programme associated with the offer letter that contains the scholarship award.
Source / More information: Official Website HERE.
For more Scholarships Visit Here
Note: For More Information about scholarships and jobs, Follow our Facebook Page, WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn