Moray House School of Education and Sport is pleased to announce Country Scholarships for outstanding students at the University of Edinburgh.
There are five opportunities to help exceptional and deserving students begin a master’s degree program. The funds are available for the academic year 2022/2023.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is one of Scotland’s ancient universities, offering a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs to overseas students. The purpose of the University is to create, disseminate, and curate knowledge.
Why should you study at the University of Edinburgh? The institution equips students with the skills and knowledge they need to plan for their future jobs and successfully transition from student to professional. Students can use this opportunity to fulfill their particular goals and become leaders in their chosen industries.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: Masters
Deadline: May 23, 2022
Eligibility of University of Edinburgh Moray House Country Scholarships in UK
- Eligible Countries: India, Japan, Middle East: One of the following countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, UAE, Yemen, South East Asia: One of the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and the USA.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the following subjects:
- MSc Comparative Education and International Development
- MSc Dance Science and Education
- MSc Education(including all specialist pathways)
- MSc Inclusive Education
- MSc Language and Intercultural Communication
- MSc Language Education
- MSc Outdoor Education
- MSc Outdoor Environmental and Sustainability Education
- MSc Performance Psychology
- MSc Physical Activity for Health
- MSc Sport Policy, Management, and International Development
- MSc Strength and Conditioning
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Criteria Acceptable: Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Are on course to obtain, or have obtained, a minimum high 2.1 or first-class UK undergraduate degree, or a foreign equivalent. International entrance requirements can be found here.
- Are a conditional or unconditional offer holder for a qualifying program.
- Can you show that you:
- Intend to participate in your studies and/or use your qualification to help one or more sustainable development goals.
- You intend to use your education to serve society.
- Intentionally bring your knowledge and experience to positively influence the learning and experiences of other members of a diverse student population.
How To Apply for University of Edinburgh Moray House Country Scholarships in UK
- How to Apply: If you wish to be a part of this educational program, you should enroll in the master’s degree courses at the University of Toronto. Candidates must apply for this award after they have registered.
- Documents in Support: Candidates must include a curriculum vitae, academic diplomas, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, applicants should review the program’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above to be admitted to the University. More information can be found on the English language requirements page.
The University of Edinburgh will cover an award amount of £10,000 to the high-achieving students.