If you are a high-achieving foreign student with the potential to transform your life, you can apply for the University of Gävle’s International Scholarship Program. The program’s goal is to offer a maximum of 75% of the tuition fee award to the most exceptional and high-performing individuals. At the moment, the University of Gävle is organized into three academies and nine departments. There are around 45 master’s and bachelor’s degrees offered, as well as 800 courses in technology, social and natural sciences, and the humanities.
Why should you attend Gävle University? The Institution offers you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study at an eco-certified university with accessible access to all programmes and courses. It holds a prominent position in education and research for a human living environment that is sustainable.
Deadline: For Undergraduate degree: September 17, 2021
For Master’s programs: November 5, 2021
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of University of Gävle Overseas Scholarship Program
- Applicants of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in any of the university’s subjects are available.
- You must be a citizen of one of the countries listed.
- Students must have completed high school and have a strong academic record.
How To Apply for University of Gävle Overseas Scholarship Program
- Applicants must be admitted to this university in order to participate. Before submitting the online application form for this prize, all fields must be filled in after admission.
- To apply for this free education, no additional documentation is necessary. On the application form, you must provide your universityadmissions.se application ID. It is made up of eight digits.
- Applicants must have some prior knowledge of higher education institutions or universities in order to apply for the program.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are often required to demonstrate English proficiency at the University’s higher level.
For the academic year 2022/2023, the University of Gävle will pay a 75 percent tuition price reduction for successful students.