Doctoral Scholarships are available at the University of Glasgow, and interested applicants are encouraged to apply. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022/2023. This scholarship is available to bright UK, EU, and international students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree at the College of Arts.
Students from the increasingly urban and commercial middle class can attend the University of Glasgow. It is one of Scotland’s four old institutions, and it is now distributed across multiple sites.
Why do you want to study at Glasgow University? Participating in leadership training at the institution can help students progress their careers. Students will be able to study in a variety of ways, including on-campus taught programs, full-time or part-time study, and distance learning.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Deadline: December 6, 2021
Course Level: Ph.D.
Eligibility of University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarships in UK
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Acceptable Subjects or Courses: A Ph.D. in the Arts and Humanities is an advanced degree in the arts and humanities.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Applicants must have an unconditional or conditional offer of a place in a Ph.D. degree program in one of a specified range of subjects by 31 January 2022 in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must not have received a full scholarship for the academic year 2022/23. Applicants who are just receiving a portion of a scholarship (for example, fees or a stipend) may still be evaluated.
How To Apply for University of Glasgow Doctoral Scholarships in UK
- How to Apply: Applicants must be accepted into a Ph.D. program at the University of Glasgow to be considered for this prize. They can apply for the Arts Doctoral Scholarship Application Form 2022 after enrolling.
- Documents to Support: All of the following documents must be submitted by students: Students must submit all degree transcripts and certificates (along with verified translations if necessary), as well as a brief research proposal and a comprehensive CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must show that they can communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
The University of Glasgow will pay the UKRI rate for tuition and an annual stipend (restrictions may apply, see eligibility and guidance notes).