For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of Illinois Springfield is offering International Student Awards. Foreign students can apply to study in the United States for an undergraduate degree. This scholarship is given to undergraduate international students on campus who are admitted for up to four years. A total of $4,000 will be awarded to the chosen pupils. The University of Illinois Springfield is a public university and one of three in the world-renowned University of Illinois system. UIS is placed 82nd in the QS World Rankings and aspires to provide a route to success.
Why should you choose the University of Illinois Springfield as your place of study? The University of Illinois is a student-centered learning and teaching center that uses active learning to deliver a unique student-centered educational experience both in and out of the classroom. The University of Illinois at Springfield is dedicated to continual improvement, evidence-based decision-making, and innovation.
For more BS Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of University of Illinois Springfield Overseas Scholarships
- International students from any country are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programs at UIS are eligible for consideration.
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Applicants must be accepted as UIS undergraduate students.
How To Apply for University of Illinois Springfield Overseas Scholarships
- Applicants must submit their applications through the university’s Common Application platform. At the time of admission, students will be considered.
- Academic Records/Transcripts: Students must submit the following documents to the university: academic records/transcripts.
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.49.
- English Language Proficiency Exam Scores: Students must submit their English language proficiency test scores.
The winners of this grant will receive rewards ranging from $2,000 to $4,000 to support the costs of an undergraduate degree at UIS.