By applying for the Developing Futures Scholarships, highly skilled students can better manage their funds for study courses. The University of Lincoln is organising this financing scheme for the academic year 2022/2023.
The major goal of this award is to provide financial assistance to outstanding students who are applying to the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom for undergraduate, postgraduate, or postgraduate (Research) degree programs.
The Institution of Lincoln is an internationally renowned public research university in England that aims to build local, national, and international communities via purposeful knowledge and research, as well as the development of creative graduates. The University of Lincoln is ranked among the top 150 universities in the world.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Lincoln? Employers are increasingly searching for employees who can make a difference in today’s global economy, and Lincoln students are prepared to operate in that environment. Lincoln provides pupils with a high-quality educational experience.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS, MS, Research
Deadline: 17 December 2021
Eligibility of University of Lincoln Developing Futures Scholarships UK
- Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, and Cyprus students are eligible.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible include postgraduate (research), postgraduate (taught), and undergraduate degree programs.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following requirements in order to be considered:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate teaching, or postgraduate research program beginning in the academic year 2022/23. A minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent in a recognized bachelor’s degree is required for students planning to enroll in a postgraduate taught or research program to be eligible for the award.
How To Apply for University of Lincoln Developing Futures Scholarships UK
- To apply, students must first create an account and then log in to the university’s online portal. After submitting an application to study at the University of Lincoln, students will be automatically considered for the Vietnam Scholarship.
- Documents to Support: At the time of application, students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Certificates and transcripts from the school
- a photocopy of your passport page
- Requirements for Admission: To be admitted to a postgraduate program, students must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must submit the results of the following English language competency tests.
Under the scholarship program, the University of Lincoln will provide selected students a £5,000 scholarship for the first year of study in their chosen course.