The International Ph.D. Position in Analysis of Plasma-Water Interfaces has been announced by the University of Liverpool seeking bright students for the academic year 2022-2023. The program intends to assist students from the United Kingdom, the European Union, and other countries who wish to pursue a Ph.D. at the University of Liverpool.
The University of Liverpool was founded in 1841 and is widely recognized as one of the best universities in the world. It provides a one-of-a-kind educational experience for students, with learning and instruction taking place at the cutting edge of their areas.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Liverpool? At this university, students can choose from a number of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in a variety of subjects. Students can get help from the institution to specialize, change career paths, transfer into a different industry, or earn the appropriate qualifications for their chosen vocation.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: 31 December 2021
Eligibility of University of Liverpool International Ph.D. Scholarship UK
- Countries Eligible: Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: Ph.D. programs in plasma-water interface analysis are available.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at the university.
- A student with a 2.1 or comparable degree in physics, chemistry, or engineering, as well as experience or interest in simulation or numerical modeling, is the best candidate for this project.
How To Apply for University of Liverpool International Ph.D. Scholarship UK
- Students must use the university’s online platform to apply to their selected program of study. Applicants must send their CV, cover letter, and two references to [email protected] to be considered for the scholarship.
- The following documents must be submitted by the students:
- Transcripts/certificates from high school or college
- Transcripts from universities
- Certificates of completion
- Certificates of English proficiency (international applicants only)
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation, both signed and on letterhead paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- The research proposal (which may be checked for plagiarism, collusion, and other issues)
- Admissions Criteria: Applicants must review the university’s admittance requirements.
- Language Requirement: For this opportunity, overseas students must have an internationally recognized English language qualification.