Apply for International Student Scholarships at the University of Nevada, Reno to finish your studies in the United States. For the school year 2022-2023, this funding program is available. The educational bursary is provided to international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the university. The Institution of Nevada, Reno (UNR) is a public research university with 12 academic colleges and schools offering approximately 460 undergraduate and graduate degree, certificate, and minor programs.
What are the benefits of attending the University of Nevada? In order to stay up with the fast-paced world, students at this university have several opportunities to strengthen their personalities and communication skills.
Deadline: February 1, 2022
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS and MS
Eligibility of University of Nevada International Student Scholarships in USA
- Applications are welcomed from all over the world.
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees in any subject provided by the university will be conferred.
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Any continuing or new F-1 or J-1 student enrolled at the university in a degree-seeking program.
- Students who have made satisfactory academic progress (SAP) at the university.
How To Apply for University of Nevada International Student Scholarships in USA
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university to be considered for the grant. They should then finish the online application portal.
- Candidates must be prepared to provide previous transcripts to the university in order to apply.
- Undergraduate students must have a total cumulative University GPA of at least 2.75 in undergraduate courses, and graduate students must have a total cumulative University GPA of at least 3.0 in graduate-level courses.
- Students must show that they can communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
The University will fund the tuition fees for successful applicants for the academic year 2022-2023.