University of Queensland Business School Tuition Fee Reduction, Australia for high-caliber applicants in Australia have been announced by the University of Queensland.
The educational ward provides support to excellent overseas students interested in beginning Bachelor of Business Management (Honors) and Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) degree courses in the academic year 2021/2022.
For research excellence, the University of Queensland is ranked second in Australia and second in the country. Associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees are available to students from all over the world.
Why should you consider studying at the University of Queensland? To ensure that you have the greatest possible university experience, the institution offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs. You will gain hands-on experience, knowledge, and skills that will enable you to exceed your career goals.
Last Date To Apply: 30th June, 2021
Brief Description about University of Queensland Business School Tuition Fee Reduction, Australia
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Honors
- Scholarship: $4000
- Apply: Online
- Number of Scholarships: 3
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for University of Queensland Business School Tuition Fee Reduction, Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course : Bachelor of Business Management (Honors) and Bachelor of Commerce (Honors).
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students have received an offer for an Approved program and intend to commence or has commenced in the 2021 academic year
- Is a domestic or international student in accordance with the University’s Student Fees Policy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the honors degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates can complete the online application form for this education award.
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- For taking admission, applicants need to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The value of the support will be $4000 as a one-off scholarship towards the cost of tuition fees of the approved program at the University of Queensland.