Are you ready to take your learning to a new level? If so, you can apply for one of the University of Surrey and Techne’s International Ph.D. Studentships. The major goal of this program is to cover all tuition costs for students who are interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree at the university.
The University of Surrey is home to a diverse group of passionate and creative individuals. It has been educating students since 1966 as a research-intensive higher education institution. It’s located in Guildford, England, in a stunning and unique location.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the best option for you because it offers a fantastic learning atmosphere as well as the resources you’ll need to reach your long-term goals. It will provide you with the resources and opportunities necessary to succeed in your chosen area.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Ph.D.
Deadline: January 24, 2022
Eligibility of University of Surrey and Techne International Ph.D. Studentships UK
- Students from the United Kingdom, the European Union, and other countries are eligible.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: A Ph.D. in any of the university’s subjects is acceptable.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Candidates from the United Kingdom and other countries are welcome to apply. Students from the European Union are now classified as foreign students.
- Students who have already begun their Ph.D. studies are eligible for studentships, but they must have completed at least half of the financed duration of an AHRC award (typically 18 months full time) at the time they begin their scholarship.
How To Apply for University of Surrey and Techne International Ph.D. Studentships UK
- Aspirants should apply for admission to the university’s Ph.D. program to be eligible for this award. After receiving confirmation, applicants must submit an application form for this grant using the Techne site.
- Supporting Documents: You must send your CV, degree certificates and transcripts, names of two referees (preferably, two referees should be uploaded at the same time as your application); and a research proposal (including examples of previous project work).
- Requirements for Admission: When submitting an application to the university, claimants must meet the minimal entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must show that they can communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
The full UK or foreign fee waiver, as well as a stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,609), will be covered by the studentship programme.