Remove the financial barriers that are impeding your education. Hornsey Scholarships are available at the University of Sussex. For the academic year 2022/2023, this financing initiative will provide £10,000 to high-achieving hopefuls.
The educational grant is for UK or EU students who desire to apply to the University for a master’s degree in Sustainable Finance and Accounting.
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive institution with many vibrant and inviting study areas. It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the UK. Through its 12 schools of studies, the university provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses in a number of subjects.
What are the benefits of studying at the University of Sussex? Students will study how accounting and finance are important in solving issues like sustainable development goals, climate finance, environmental reporting, and corporate governance. They will be prepared for rewarding and socially beneficial jobs in sustainability accounting and finance. Students will gain vital skills such as problem-solving, decision-making under uncertainty, intercultural communication, and corporate context-awareness.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: MS
Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until August 1, 2022.
Eligibility of University of Sussex Hornsey Scholarship in UK
- Students from the United Kingdom or the European Union are eligible to apply.
- Courses or subjects that are eligible: A master’s degree in sustainable finance and accounting is available.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- The applicants must have been offered and accepted a place on a Masters’s program that is qualified.
- A lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honors degree or higher is required.
- Your degree should be in a topic that covers accounting and financial fundamentals. On a case-by-case basis, candidates with degrees in economics, business, or management will be evaluated. If you have additional professional qualifications or experience of equivalent status, you may be accepted for the course.
How To Apply for University of Sussex Hornsey Scholarship in UK
The selected students will get a £10,000 scholarship to attend the University of Sussex for postgraduate study.