University of Sydney PhD Scholarship 2023-24, Australia. Minimum $37,207 yearly scholarship to support students to study a PhD or at the University of Sydney Business School.
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2023
|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|Minimum $37,207 p.a. (up to 3.5 years)||Domestic/international studentHolds First Class Honours or equivalent degree
Undertake the research related project DE23010115 under the supervision of Dr. Shan Zhou
|3 March 2023||31 March 2023|
How to apply
Benefits of University of Sydney PhD Scholarship 2023-24, Australia
- Stipend of $29,863 per year for 3 years for PhD recipients
- Academic tuition fees are also provided for international recipients, for 3.5 years for PhD recipients
- Annual stipend allowance equivalent to the difference of externally funded scholarship and the Research Training Program (RTP) rate during scholarship tenure.
- Tenable for up to 3.5 years for PhD recipients
- domestic or international student
- hold an Honours degree (First Class) or a First Class Honours Equivalent Degree or a Master’s degree with a substantial research component in a relevant area of study.
- willing to undertake the research related project DE23010115 under the supervision of Dr. Shan Zhou.
This Scholarship is funded by the Australian Research Council and has been established to provide financial assistance to research students who are undertaking research in reporting and auditing of climate-related information and how these metrics are incorporated into executives’ remuneration.
Source / More information: Official Website HERE.
For more Scholarships Visit Here
Note: For More Information about scholarships and jobs, Follow our Facebook Page, WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn