The University of Waikato is giving Fee Discounts for the academic year 2022-2023 to guarantee that overseas students receive a cost-effective yet high-quality higher education.
International students enrolled in any undergraduate or graduate degree at the University of Waikato are eligible to apply for and receive this application’s prize. Selected students will receive a 20% tuition fee reduction.
The Institution of Waikato is a comprehensive university located in Hamilton, New Zealand. It is ranked 375th out of 1000 for its mission of combining knowledge creation through research, scholarships, and creative works with knowledge distribution through teaching, publication, and performance.
Why should you attend the University of Waikato? The University of Waikato provides its students with the fundamental information and experience they require to achieve their professional and life objectives. It focuses on academic quality and innovation, both of which students will be a part of and which will make a significant difference in the world around them. The University of Waikato is a globally known institution dedicated to providing world-class education.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Scholarship Course Level: BS or MS
Eligibility of University of Waikato New International Students Awards New Zealand
- Countries Eligible: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: At Waikato, students can pursue any degree program in any discipline of their choice.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be qualified, applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be first-year overseas students at Waikato.
How To Apply for University of Waikato New International Students Awards New Zealand
- How to Apply: To submit an entrance application, students must first log in to the university portal. All international students will be taken into account.
- Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Certificates of birth, passports, and permits
- Proof of citizenship
- A statement in support of your application in writing
- Evidence of past tertiary education
- Transcripts from high school
- Requirements for Admission: Students must complete the university’s undergraduate and postgraduate requirements.
- Language Require ment: Students must meet the university’s language requirements.
The University of Waikato will provide selected students a 20% reduction in the tuition cost for the degree they are enrolled in.