Take advantage of the University of Waikato’s High Achievement Bursary program to help fund your studies in New Zealand. Undergraduate scholarships is being offered by University of Waikato Scholarships, New Zealand. The bursary aims to support overseas students at Waikato University. This grant is available to all full-time undergraduate students.
The University of Waikato is a Hamilton-based comprehensive university. It is ranked 375th out of 1000 universities worldwide, with an aim to combine knowledge through research, scholarship, and creative works with knowledge transmission through teaching, publication, and performance.
Why should you choose the University of Waikato to further your education? The University of Waikato equips students with the fundamental information and experience they need to achieve their professional and life objectives. It emphasizes academic quality and innovation, both of which students will be a part of and which will have a significant impact on the world around them.
Application Deadline: 2nd October 2021
Brief Description about University of Waikato Scholarships, New Zealand
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZ$5000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All international entrants from foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programs taught at the University of Waikato are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted at the university.
- The applicants must be full-time undergraduate students.
How to Apply for University of Waikato Scholarships, New Zealand
- How to Apply: The students must create an account and log in to the university portal to submit an admission application.
- Students who will be accepted into the applied undergraduate program will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Birth certificate, passport, and permits
- Evidence of citizenship
- A written statement in support of your application
- Proof of any previous tertiary study
- High school transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must achieve an overall average of 75% in their high school studies to secure admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Waikato.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 overall (no band less than 5.5)
- TOEFL IBT – 80 with a score of 21 in writing
The successfully selected applicants will be provided NZ$5000 towards the international student fees for undergraduate study of the chosen course.