The University of Wisconsin – Parkside has chosen to give University Scholarships to aid international students to alleviate the financial burden of their higher education in the United States. The University Scholarships will pay a portion of the out-of-state tuition rate.
The prize will be given out for academic courses beginning in 2022-2023. Undergraduate and graduate students can apply for assistance worth $4,000 each year through this program.
The University of Wisconsin–Parkside is a public university in Somers, Wisconsin, with a National Liberal Arts Colleges ranking of #168-#222. Students are helped by the school, which creates custom-tailored degree programs to fit the needs of today’s employment market.
Why should you come to the University of Wisconsin–Parkside to study? The University of Wisconsin is dedicated to providing high-quality educational programs, creative and scholarly activities, and services that are responsive to the needs of its varied student population as well as the local, national, and international communities.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS or MS
Deadline: 15th January 2022,
Eligibility of University of Wisconsin–Parkside International funded Positions USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any country outside of the United States are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: You can apply to any of UWP’s undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- The applicants must have a GPA between 3.49 and 3.7.
- An F1 visa is required for students.
How To Apply for University of Wisconsin–Parkside International funded Positions USA
- How to Apply: To apply for admission, students should go to the university’s application portal. All overseas students that apply will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: In addition to the online application and confirmation of English proficiency, students must send academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
- Students must be 17 years old and in the upper 50th percentile of their high school class or have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a high GPA to be considered for admission.
- Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
The selected students will receive a $4,000 per year scholarship from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside, which will be renewable for the duration of their study.