International students are encouraged to apply for Ph.D. international prizes in Psychiatry to learn more about their research potential and abilities. For the academic year 2021-2022, the University of New South Wales is accepting applications. Students from all across the world are encouraged to apply for this scholarship. The successful Ph.D. candidate should have a first-class Honours undergraduate degree in neurology, neurobiology, biomedical science, or a related field. The University of New South Wales is a renowned research-intensive university in Australia, ranking 44th in the QS World University Rankings for 2021. Through excellence, UNSW seeks to enhance and transform lives.
Why are you interested in studying at the University of New South Wales? The University of New South Wales has a global reputation for producing world-class research and education. It welcomes international students and prepares them to be tomorrow’s leaders. At UNSW, students are taught in small groups, making teachers and students freely available to one another.
For more Ph.D. Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of UNSW Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships In Psychiatry
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Applicants can apply to UNSW for a Ph.D. in psychiatry.
- Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- The applicants must have prior experience with histological techniques, as well as knowledge of neuroanatomy, microscopy, and/or molecular biology.
How To Apply for UNSW Ph.D. Overseas Scholarships In Psychiatry
- Applicants must submit their applications through the university’s online portal or the UAC site. To apply for the position, applicants must send a CV and cover letter to [email protected].
- The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Proof of citizenship is required.
- IB diploma
- Records from high school.
- Applicants must have a first-class Honours undergraduate degree in neurology, neurobiology, biomedical science, or a related field.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The pupils are required to submit their English language competency test results.
To cover the expense of Ph.D. studies at UNSW, the applicants will be paid a stipend of $28,092 each year for up to three years.