UNSW Sydney Postgraduate Award 2023-24, Australia. A UNSW scholarship for high achieving international higher degree research candidates.DescriptionThis scholarship provides a living allowance, tuition fee scholarship to support you during your higher degree research candidature at UNSW. There are three application rounds per year.
Deadline for applications: 5 May 2023
Eligibility: International applicants
Faculty: All Faculties
Value breakdown: $35,000 per annum (2023 rate) and a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
Funding Type: Living Allowance and Tuition Fee Scholarship
Duration: 3.5 years for a PhD 2 years for a Master by Research or Master of Philosophy
How to apply for UNSW Sydney Postgraduate Award 2023-24, Australia
Ready to apply for a research higher degree program at UNSW? The information below outlines the steps you need to follow, including where to find the application form for admission and scholarship, the supporting documents you need to provide. UNSW Sydney Postgraduate Award 2023-24, Australia
Determine Your Eligibility
- There are a number of eligibility requirements you need to meet before applying for a Higher Degree Research program:As an applicant to UNSW, you must demonstrate that you have the ability to financially support yourself (and any dependants) for the duration of your studies and, if an international applicant, that you are a Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE). This may be through applying for a UNSW Research Scholarship, an alternative scholarship or sponsorship (provided by a source external to UNSW), or through self-funding. UNSW Sydney Postgraduate Award 2023-24, Australia
- Other: Specific Faculties or programs may have additional requirements, please see your Faculty’s website for further details
Find a Supervisor and Prepare Your Research Description
- Finding a supervisor with compatible research interests and working styles is critical to your success as a Higher Degree Research candidate.Most Faculties and Schools require applicants to contact potential supervisors before applying. Search for supervisors and research projects in your area. Once you have found a supervisor, you will have a pre-admission interview to discuss your proposed research project and whether appropriate resources will be available.You will then need to develop a research description and fulfil any additional Faculty requirements before submitting an application for admission. Requirements of a research description differ between Faculties and their research degree types. You should check the ‘Additional Faculty requirements’ section below before submitting your application.As a general guide, your research description should include the following:
- Title of your research projectStatement of the research problem and its significanceOutline of how you plan to address this problemDetails of any previous research and/or publications you’ve undertaken in your area of interest (if available)
If you have any further questions regarding your research description, we recommend discussing this with your prospective supervisor. UNSW Sydney Postgraduate Award 2023-24, Australia
Prepare Your Supporting Documentation
- Before you apply, prepare the supporting documentation outlined in the Document Submission Guidelines.Specific scholarship schemes, research programs, or Faculties may require additional documents, and these may be requested after the initial application. Visit your Faculty website below for guidance.You may submit scanned copies of your documents with your application. UNSW Sydney Postgraduate Award 2023-24, Australia
- Documents may be verified at a later date, either with your home institution, or by sighting original documentation. You must be prepared to present your original documents to UNSW for inspection prior to enrolment if requested, so you will need to bring your original documents with you. UNSW Sydney Postgraduate Award 2023-24, Australia
Source / More information: Official Website HERE.
For more Scholarships Visit Here
Note: For More Information about scholarships and jobs, Follow our Facebook Page, WhatsApp Groups, Twitter, and LinkedIn