The University of Queensland is looking for exceptional candidates for the Liveris Academy Merit international awards scheme in Australia. For the academic year 2021/2022, these financing opportunities are available.
The grant’s goal is to encourage and support international students who are planning to enroll in or are already enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Queensland.
Queensland Institution is Australia’s fifth-oldest public institution, having been founded in 1909. It provides extensive counselling and orientation services to ensure that students have the best academic experience possible.
Why do you want to study at the University of Queensland? By pursuing excellence in the fields of knowledge creation, preservation, transmission, and application, the institution has a positive impact on the community. It also contributes to the shaping of the future by bringing together and developing experts in their fields in order to inspire the next generation and advance global ideas.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Awards: $10,000 for each year
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Computer Science, the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), an engineering integrated program, the Bachelor of Information Technology, the Bachelor of Science, the Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours), the Bachelor of Mathematics or a dual program including one of these programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Is enrolled or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved Program in the year of award or after an approved deferment of one year
- Either has completed no more than one semester towards the Approved Program in the year of award; or has not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or higher prior to enrolling in the Approved Program, other than studies in special university programs designed for secondary school students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can submit their application through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the required conditions for their undergraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount up to $10,000 travel support from the Liveris Academy for approved Gap Semester, exchange, or internship opportunities.