Attention all postgraduate students going to start their studies! In the year 2021, UST Scholarships in South Korea will be one of the best and most well-paid scholarship programs in the world. Students can apply for master’s degree programs, master’s degree programs that lead to a Ph.D., and Ph.D. programs. The UST full scholarship is open to both international and Korean students residing abroad. UST is one of South Korea’s best institutions. The University of Science and Technology comprises around 21 different institutes, each focusing on a particular area of science and engineering study. The University of Science and Technology is a government-funded research institute that is among the best in the world.
UST university scholarships are available in a variety of fields. International students who want to study in South Korea on a scholarship should apply for this fantastic award.
In the sphere of science and engineering, UST is home to more than 32 institutes. Candidates can apply for a master’s degree, a doctorate, or a master’s degree leading to a doctorate. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn how to be an excellent professional. All students will have the opportunity to visit international research laboratories, work with mentors, and learn in international classrooms.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of UST Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Students with Korean citizenship or parents who are Korean citizens are ineligible to apply.
- By August 2021, a candidate for a master’s degree program must have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- By August 2021, a candidate for a doctoral degree program must have earned a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- A candidate’s health must be in good shape.
- A candidate must be extremely driven.
How To Apply for UST Fully Funded Scholarships 2021
- To apply for this international scholarship in South Korea, follow these five steps:
- A candidate must create an account and consent to the collection of personal data.
- A candidate must complete the basic information form.
- The medical self-assessment form must be completed by the candidate.
- The study’s research proposal must be submitted by the candidate.
- A candidate’s final step is to upload the required documents.
- Create an account and agree to the collection of personal data.
- The scholars are provided with a generous stipend by UST.
- There will be a tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend of $1100 per month will be offered to master’s scholars.
- A stipend of $1600 per month will be offered to Ph.D. scholars.