The University of Surrey has set up an application-based funding scheme to assist students with financing their master’s degree studies in the United Kingdom. For the academic year 2022-2023, interested students can apply for Vice-Chancellors Excellence Scholarships.
This renowned scholarship honors academic performance and is given to selected candidates who will begin their master’s studies in September 2022 at the University of Surrey. A £5,000 or £10,000 tuition fee waiver will be given.
The University of Surrey is a well-known top university, with an Academic Position of World Universities 2020 ranking of 378th internationally and 33rd in the United Kingdom. Its mission is to deliver great education while also advancing and disseminating information.
Why should you come to the University of Surrey to study? The University of Surrey provides exceptional teaching and academic support to students both inside and outside the university’s walls. The Teaching Excellence Framework has given it a Gold rating. Students are also provided with cheap housing.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: Postgraduate
Deadline: The applications for this scholarship will begin from1st December 2021. No deadline has been announced yet.
Eligibility of Vice-Chancellors Excellence International Scholarships in UK
- International and domestic students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Postgraduate programs taught at Surrey, with the exception of the MBA, are available.
- Criteria for Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- International fee-paying students who are self-funded are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have submitted an application for a full postgraduate program.
How To Apply for Vice-Chancellors Excellence International Scholarships in UK
- How to Apply: To apply to any program, applicants must first log in to the university portal. Students who are interested in applying for a scholarship must complete the scholarship application form.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Scanned copies of qualifications that have been signed and stamped (certificates or transcripts)
- a certified copy of your passport
- a remark about yourself
- a proposal for research
- Two referees’ contact information
- Requirements for Admission: A bachelor’s degree must be held in high favor by students, or they must anticipate holding one.
- Requires a good command of the English language. The needed English language level or score varies by course.
The selected students will get this scholarship in the form of a fee waiver of £5,000 or £10,000 for their postgraduate studies at Surrey.