White House Internship Program 2023. Apply to become a White House Intern. The applications for the White House Internship Program 2023 are open. The White House Internship Within the Executive Office of the President. White House Internship Program 2023
The Internship is a public service leadership development program that provided emerging leaders with an opportunity to support the work of the White House and further the priorities of the Biden-Harris Administration. First time in history under Biden-Harris, it is a paid internship for the first time. All the departments of the White House offer Internships. The White House Internship will Start on Monday, January 30th, 2023. White House Internship Program 2023
In order to participate the applicant must be 18 years of age. All Interns at the White House will be paid a stipend of $750 per week for full-time participation (minimum of 35 hours per week) and $375 per week for part-time participation (15 – 34 hours per week). This is a 12 Week program beginning in January 2023 and ending in April 2023. White House Internship Program 2023
All who are interested and meet the established criteria are highly encouraged to apply for the White House Paid Internship. Further details about the program is available below. White House Internship Program 2023
Details About White House Internship Program 2023
- Internship Country: USA
- Location: White House, Washington D.C.
- Internship Duration: 12 Weeks (January 2023 and ending in April 2023)
- Level: Undergraduates, Graduates
- Deadline: 23rd September 2022
Internship Departments & Responsibility of the Intern at the White House
Following are the departments working under a White House where applicants will work in a WHIP 2023.
- The Office of Cabinet Affairs
- The Office of Communications
- The Office of Digital Strategy
- The Office of Domestic Climate Policy
- The Domestic Policy Council
- The Office of the First Lady
- The Gender Policy Council
- The Infrastructure Implementation Team
- The Office of Intergovernmental Affairs
- The Office of Legislative Affairs
- The Office of Management and Administration
- The National Economic Council
- The Office of Political Strategy and Outreach
- The Office of Presidential Correspondence
- The Office of Presidential Personnel
- The Office of Public Engagement
- The Office of Scheduling and Advance
- The Office of Speechwriting
- The Office of the Vice President
- The Office of White House Counsel
- The White House Fellows Office
- The White House Photo Office
- The White House Press Office
- The White House Visitors Office
The Responsibility of each department at the White House is described here (Visit Here)
Academic Backgrounds for White House Internship Program 2023
President Biden and Vice President Harris have committed to building an Administration that looks like America, believing that qualified people from every background and walk of life should have equal opportunity to serve our Nation.
Interns’ Benefits of White House Internship Program 2023
The White House is thrilled to announce that for the first time in recent history, participants in the White House Internship Program are paid.
Program participants are paid at a rate of $750 a week. Stipends are disbursed in two installments: participants will receive the first payment at or around the start of the program and the final payment after the successful completion of the program.
Required Documents for White House Internship Program 2023
Two Recommendation Letters: A Recommendation Letter can be written by anyone who can speak to the applicant’s qualifications, character, and commitment to public service. Letters must be submitted through the application portal as part of the application package.
Please Write Recommendation Letter to “To Whom It May Concern” or “White House Internship Program Review Team.”
Eligibility Criteria of White House Internship Program 2023
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college, community college, or university (two-to four-year institutions)
- Graduated from an accredited undergraduate or graduate program at a college, community college, or university (two-to four-year institutions) no more than two years prior to the first day of the internship program
- Program participants must be U.S. citizens, at least 18 years or older
How to Apply for a White House Internship Program 2023
Applicants must apply online for the Internship and submit online applications to the portal. To Apply: Please Visit the button below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR THE WHITE HOUSE 2023 INTERNSHIP
For more Information