For the academic year 2022-2023, Temple University is excited to introduce the WhyUS Campaign and International Scholarships for the brightest and most driven students. The educational program assists first-year or transfer international students who wish to apply to Clark University for undergraduate or graduate study.
Temple University is a prominent center for high-quality research and higher education. Russell Conwell started it as a night school in 1884, and it is now the city’s major university. Over 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students attend the university.
Why do you want to attend Temple University? In terms of both high-quality education and research, the institution is regarded as a global leader. It has been dedicated to the education and training of future leaders. You’ll graduate with the skills and knowledge you need to stand out and make a difference.
For more Scholarships Click Here
Course Level: BS, MS
Deadline: February 1, 2022
Eligibility of WhyUS Campaign and International Scholarships at Temple University USA
- Except for the United States of America, all nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Courses or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree program provided by the university in any field.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be considered for this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
- International students are required to apply.
- Applicants must have a university offer to study in an appropriate degree program.
- Become a Temple candidate (first-year or transfer international student). An international applicant is someone who is a citizen of a country other than the United States but does not have US citizenship or permanent status.
How To Apply for WhyUS Campaign and International Scholarships at Temple University USA
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, applicants must apply for admission to a bachelor’s or master’s degree program using the common application.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, all applicants must submit the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, English language proficiency certificates, a statement, and a copy of your passport are all required.
- Admission Requirements: All undergraduate degree program applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the university’s language requirements in order to be accepted directly into an approved academic program at Temple University.
For up to four years, you can get a grant ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 with this scholarship (four years for first-year students and two years for transfer students).