Western Sydney University, an Australian multi-campus university dedicated to student success, impactful research and excellence, sustainability, equity, transformation, and connectedness, is ranked 51st in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings, placing it among the top two percent of international universities.
Why should you choose Western Sydney University as your university of choice? Academic quality, ethics, and the quest of knowledge are strongly valued at Western Sydney University. With the support of Global Mobility, internships, and other programs, students have access to limitless chances and resources to learn, travel, and work in more than 400 locations across the world.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2021
- University or Organization: Western Sydney University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $50,000(AUD)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate strong academic performance in their area of research interest.
- The applicants must be enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals ready to undertake further study at an advanced level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an online application. The applicants must mail the project requirements and the intent of application for the opportunity to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Certified copies of your transcript and testamur for all previous academic qualifications.
- Certified copy of your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A research proposal
- A copy of your CV with contact information for two referees.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a minimum of 70% or above in their previous educational certification to be admitted to WSU in a PhD program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 82
- PTE – 58
The accepted applicants will receive $50,000 (AUD) a year from Western Sydney University to help with living expenses. The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset will also cover the tuition fees.