Zhengzhou University Scholarships for Excellent International Students China.
Scholarships are available at Zhengzhou University for outstanding overseas candidates. For the academic year 2022-2023, the award is available.
This award is available to international students who intend to pursue any bachelor’s or master’s degree program. Zhengzhou University is a public Chinese university in the Henan province. It is ranked 47th in the US and 470th in the globe. It aims to cultivate future leaders and respected citizens with a global perspective and a sense of social responsibility, as well as to conduct interdisciplinary and innovative research to address the world’s most pressing issues.
What are the benefits of studying at Zhengzhou University? Zhengzhou University is adapting to the economic and social conditions of the country and region. It follows global scientific, technical, and cultural advances, completely supports the university’s modernization and globalization, and strives to be China’s first-class comprehensive university.
For more MS Scholarships Click Here
Eligibility of Zhengzhou University Scholarships for Excellent International Students China
- Countries that are eligible to apply: This application is open to all non-Chinese citizens.
- All bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as Pre-degree programs, Chinese Language programs, General Scholar programs, and Advanced Scholar programs, are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- Candidates must have completed high school and have a solid academic record.
How To Apply for Zhengzhou University Scholarships for Excellent International Students China
- Application Instructions: Students must apply online and enroll in the degree program of their choice. They will then be able to apply for this reward.
- Documents to Support: The following documents must be submitted to the university by the students:
- A notarized copy of the highest diploma or a certified certificate
- The prior study’s original transcripts
- A research proposal or a study plan
- Two letters in Chinese and English are suggested.
- Copies of documents from physical examinations
- There is no evidence of a criminal record.
- For applicants under the age of 18, a letter of authorization is required.
- Applicants must meet the university’s entry requirements.
- The following conditions must be met by students:
- Applicants for programs taught in Chinese should be fluent in the language and have an HSK exam report.
- Non-native English speakers should produce their IELTS or TOEFL test results for programs taught in English.
- Applicants from English-speaking nations must present English scores for programs taught in English.
- Applicants must have no prior understanding of the Chinese language to be admitted to Chinese language programs.
The Zhengzhou University will provide the award amount to the selected international applicants:
|Number||Scholarship Type||Value of the Scholarship||Duration||Size|
|1||First Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 12,000||One year non-renewable||top 2% of the batch|
|2||Second Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 8,000||One year non-renewable||top 3%of the batch|
|3||Third Rank||One-time subsidy of CNY 5,000||One year non-renewable||top 5%of the batch|
|4||Specialties||One-time subsidy of CNY 3,000||One time|